PCLTool SDK 64-bit Option V PCL to all supported formats using the script-driven PCLXForm program. Streamedits PCL to optimize or make readable by lesser PCL parsers. This product allows for one custom .TPT script written by you or have our developers do it for you. Any additional custom application scripts require a $150 Keycode. Customers needing more than one custom script can purchase optional Extended Use Options.
- Our most powerful, versatile and extensible off-the-shelf product.
- Converts PCL to PDF, PDF/A, XPS, PNG, TIFF, JPG, PCX, BMP and other formats.
- A custom script to split multi-document print streams into individual PDF or TIFF files will take only 2-5 hrs. to develop.
- Stream edits PCL to make it readable by other products to add OMR marks or Barcodes for inserters, etc.
- Extract address text to pass to address correction/ZIP+4 applications, then replace with correct text with barcodes, OMR or barcodes.
- Dissemble legacy PCL into Text and Image resources for integration into any output management system to re-engineer into a TransPromo document stream.
Core Developer Tools 64-bit
- *PCLTool64.exe: (all SDK options) is a standalone executable that provides a user interface to all the SDK functions of the PTC32.dll, PDFWrite.dll and PTV32.dll components of PCLTool SDK.
- PCLOptmize64.exe: Utility program that optimizes PCL files by eliminating fonts and characters within temporarily downloaded fonts that are downloaded redundantly.
- PCLMagic Printer Drivers: LJ 4Si or CLJ 4550 drivers that produce PCL 5E/5C with hidden, encrypted, searchable Unicode Text.
- PCLCodes64.exe: Utility program used to convert PCL files into readable ASCII text for purposes of analysis, troubleshooting and learning PCL.
- PCLSplit64.exe: Utility program that splits PCL print streams into smaller files by page count or by keyword or into single page files.
- *PCLFilter64.exe: Utility program to search and replace within a PCL print stream to make pre-conversion modifications or corrections to a PCL file.
- *ImgCVT64.exe: Windows console program with source code to show how to use IMGCVT.dll and PDFWrite.dll for custom application development.
- Img2PCL64.exe: Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into PCL for logo, signature, overlays, and macros.
- Img2PDF64.exe Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into PDF for archiving or distribution.
- Img2XPS64.exe: Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into XPS for archiving or distribution.
- TNXDump64.exe: Windows console program for full-text extraction along with various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc.
- TNXDumpG64.exe: Utility program for full-text extraction along with various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc. The command line it produces is for use with the TNXDump.exe console version of this program or with the PCLXForm.exe Call_TnxDump function.
- Port Monitor (PMon1:): Utility program that captures/redirects Windows spool files (.SPL) with Print Manager Data inserted as HP PJL Comments. It also has an optional pop-up interface to prompt User for custom indexing or routing data.
- HotDir64: Utility software that automatically creates and monitors a specified and active directory.
- HotDirZ64: New print file capture utility that can watch multiple folders and launch various applications based on script language rules for each watched folder.
- *FastPrint64.exe: Console program that sends input PCL to the default or designated PCL printer using the Windows Escape PassThrough function.
(*) Indicates 64-bit .NET version available
- 64-bit & 64-bit .Net version of the major PCL transformation programs included.
- Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5c, PCL5e and PCL XL/6 with JetReady
- Developed for 64-bit Windows Operating Systems Win 2000/XP and above!
30-Day Refund Policy:
I understand that the 30-Day Refund Policy only applies if I pre-test my PCL with the free PCLTool SDK DEMO or PCLWorks DEMO program prior to purchasing. We want to know about and address any technical issues that you may have before you purchase any of our products.
By adding this product to the cart I am agreeing to the condition stated above.