PCLTool SDK Option VI 32-bit is a bundle of three unlimited-page-volume units of PCLXForm that are vital for every mission-critical application in Service Bureau environments. The Service Bureau bundle includes one Option V 32-bit / 32-bit .NET Production unit, one Development unit and one Disaster Recovery unit, each of which must be installed on separate PCs.
- 1 Option V 32-bit / 32-bit .NET Production Unit with Unlimited Page Volume and Scripting
- 1 Development / Testing Unit
- 1 Disaster Recovery Unit
- PCLExtract Program with 2 hrs. of Advanced Text Extraction Training
- All three units must be installed on separate PCs
- Developed for 32-bit Windows Operating Systems Win 2000/XP and above.
- Includes our most powerful, versatile and extensible SDK programs.
- Converts PCL to PDF, PDF/A, EMF (RAW), XPS, PNG, TIF, JPG, PCX (DCX), BMP and other formats.
- Stream edits PCL to make it readable by other products/printers or to add OMR marks or Barcodes for inserters, etc.
- Extracts address text to pass to address correction/ZIP+4 applications, then replaces text with corrected addresses, OMR marks, 3 of 9, IMB, or 2D-DataMatrix barcodes.
- Disassembles legacy PCL into Text and Image resources for integration into any output management system or to re-engineer into a TransPromo document stream.
- Redacts bank account #’s on bank statements and canceled check images, HIPAA data or secures other types of client confidential data.
Core Developer Tools 32-bit:
- *PCLTool.exe: (all SDK options) is a standalone executable that provides a user interface to all the SDK functions of the PTC32.dll, PDFWrite.dll and PTV32.dll components of PCLTool SDK.
- PCLExtract.exe: Manages OCR-like databases (.cdr) and text extraction coordinates (.ibl).
- PCLOptmize.exe: Utility program that optimizes PCL files by eliminating fonts and characters within temporary downloaded fonts that are downloaded redundantly.
- PCLMagic Printer Drivers: PCL5E or PCL5C drivers that produce PCL with hidden, encrypted, searchable UTF8 & ASCII Unicode Text.
- PCLCodes.exe: Utility program that converts PCL files into readable ASCII text for analysis, troubleshooting and learning PCL.
- PCLSplit.exe: Utility program that splits PCL print streams into smaller files by page count or by keyword or into single page files.
- *PCLFilter.exe: Utility program that searches and replaces within a PCL print stream to make pre-conversion modifications or corrections to a PCL file and performs other print stream editing functions.
- *ImgCVT.exe: Windows console program with source code to show how to use IMGCVT.dll and PDFWrite.dll for custom application development.
- Img2PCL.exe: Utility program that converts TIFF or JPEG image files into PCL for logo, signature, overlays, and macros.
- Img2PDF.exe Utility program that converts TIFF or JPEG image files into PDF for archiving or distribution.
- Img2XPS.exe: Utility program that converts TIFF or JPEG image files into XPS for archiving or distribution.
- TNXDump.exe: Windows console program for full-text extraction and various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc.
- TNXDumpG.exe: Utility program for full-text extraction along with various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc. The command line it produces is for use with the TNXDump.exe console version of this program or with the PCLXForm.exe Call_TnxDump function.
- Port Monitor (PMon1:): Utility program that captures/redirects Windows spool files (.SPL) with Print Manager Data inserted as HP PJL Comments. It also has an optional pop-up interface to prompt User for custom indexing or routing data.
- PMIndexer.exe: Pop-up dialog that prompts the end user for Indexing/Routing or other data to include in the PCL spool file in HP PJL comments used to pass metadata to PCLXForm to extract and use accordingly.
- HotDir: Utility software that automatically creates and monitors a specified and active directory.
- HotDirZ: New print file capture utility that watches multiple folders and launches various applications based on script language rules for each watched folder.
- *FastPrint.exe: Console program that sends input PCL to the default or designated PCL printer using the Windows Escape PassThrough function.
(*) Indicates 32-bit .NET version available
- All programs will also run on all supported Windows 64-bit platforms!
- 32-bit & 32-bit .Net version of the major PCL transformation programs included.
- Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5c, PCL5e and PCL XL/6 with JetReady