PCLTool SDK 32-bit Option IV – For PCL Conversions to all supported formats (TIFF, BMP, XPS, PCX, PNG, etc.) except PDF, using the script-driven PCLXForm program. Option IV can also extract text using the TNXDump script function.
- Converts PCL to TIFF, PNG, XPS, PCX, BMP and other formats (except PDF)
- Extracts text from PCL using the TNXDump function in a PCLXForm .tpt script.
Core 32-bit Developer Tools
- *PCLTool.exe: (all SDK options) is a standalone executable that provides a user interface to all the SDK functions of the PTC32.dll, PDFWrite.dll and PTV32.dll components of PCLTool SDK.
- PCLOptmize.exe: Utility program that optimizes PCL files by eliminating fonts and characters within temporarily downloaded fonts that are downloaded redundantly.
- PCLMagic Printer Drivers: LJ 4Si or CLJ 4550 drivers that produce PCL 5E/5C with hidden, encrypted, searchable Unicode Text.
- PCLCodes.exe: Utility program used to convert PCL files into readable ASCII text for purposes of analysis, troubleshooting and learning PCL.
- PCLSplit.exe: Utility program that splits PCL print streams into smaller files by page count or by keyword or into single page files.
- *PCLFilter.exe: Utility program to search and replace within a PCL print stream to make pre-conversion modifications or corrections to a PCL file.
- *ImgCVT.exe: Windows console program with source code to show how to use IMGCVT.dll and PDFWrite.dll for custom application development.
- Img2PCL.exe: Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into PCL for logo, signature, overlays, and macros.
- Img2PDF.exe Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into PDF for archiving or distribution.
- Img2XPS.exe: Utility program used to convert TIFF or JPEG image files into XPS for archiving or distribution.
- TNXDump.exe: Windows console program for full-text extraction along with various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc.
- TNXDumpG.exe: Utility program for full-text extraction along with various reporting options that can include the absolute positioning coordinates for each text object (field) found, the font data, etc. The command line it produces is for use with the TNXDump.exe console version of this program or with the PCLXForm.exe Call_TnxDump function.
- Port Monitor (PMon1:): Utility program that captures/redirects Windows spool files (.SPL) with Print Manager Data inserted as HP PJL Comments. It also has an optional pop-up interface to prompt User for custom indexing or routing data.
- HotDir: Utility software that automatically creates and monitors a specified and active directory.
- HotDirZ: New print file capture utility that can watch multiple folders and launch various applications based on script language rules for each watched folder.
- *FastPrint.exe: Console program that sends input PCL to the default or designated PCL printer using the Windows Escape PassThrough function.
(*) Indicates 32-bit .NET version available
- All programs will also run on all supported Windows 64-bit platforms!
- 32-bit & 32-bit .Net version of the major PCL transformation programs included and compatible with 64-bit Windows platforms.
- Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5c, PCL5e and PCL XL/6 with JetReady
- Developed for 32-bit Windows Operating Systems Win 2000/XP and above!
30-Day Refund Policy:
I understand that the 30-Day Refund Policy only applies if I pre-test my PCL with the free PCLTool SDK DEMO or PCLWorks DEMO program prior to purchasing. We want to know about and address any technical issues that you may have before you purchase any of our products.
By adding this product to the cart I am agreeing to the condition stated above.